Binance Labs Includes 12 Projects In Incubation Program
- Binance Labs Incubator Program’s 5th season includes Bracket Protocol, DappOS, HANA, Kryptoskatt, Mind Network, Notebook Labs, Ontropy, PIP, Sandbags Protocol, The Harvest.
- The exchange will offer an 8-week curriculum tailored to founder needs and enhanced with exclusive ecosystem resources like investment-focused demo day, face-to-face sessions with market leaders and more.
- Furthermore, in-person sessions for startups will be held at the Paris business incubator Station F from Nov. 7 to 20.
Binance Labs, the capital arm and accelerator of the world’s biggest crypto exchange, Binance, has introduced 12 projects for season 5 of its accelerator program, which kicked off on Nov. 7. This announcement comes at the time when the crypto market is experiencing a strong downward pressure and many of the crypto firms have collapsed or filed for bankruptcy.
As per the official announcement from the Binance blog, the Incubation Program “offers a 8-week curriculum tailored to founder needs and enhanced with exclusive ecosystem resources, including but not limited to fireside chats with market leaders and an investment-focused demo day.” This will help crypto-focused firms in increasing their reach and gaining more users in a short period of time.
“Binance Labs has always been actively looking for scalable and downturn-resilient projects that we believe are crucial to the growth of the Web3 industry. Our incubation program aims to empower early-stage Web3 founders and help them reach their full potential, regardless of market conditions,” Yi He, Co-Founder of Binance and Head of the venture arm of the exchange, said.
The 8-week of incubation period will include the following for the 12 blockchain projects:
- courses on Web3
- chats with market leaders and incubator alumni
- 1-on-1 mentoring sessions with industry experts
- industry-wide demo day with investors
- post-incubation support
The 12 blockchain projects included in the Binance Labs Incubator Program are Bracket Protocol, DappOS, HANA, Kryptoskatt, Mind Network, Notebook Labs, Ontropy, PIP, Sandbags Protocol, The Harvest, all of which are in the growing phase and will receive guidance from the exchange and the developers and founders of other firms that have been a part of the incubation program in the past.
It is also crucial to note that the venture arm of the exchange will be hosting in-person sessions for startups at the Paris business incubator Station F from Nov. 7 to 20. Station F is one of the places where tech startups from all over the world gather to discuss and brainstorm along with showcasing their talent. Thus, Binance Labs will give the 12 crypto firms the chance to meet and explore with members of Web3 space and well as people from other industries.
It was also revealed in the announcement that through Binance’s two-week stint at Station F, “there will be offline mentoring sessions for industry experts and incubation projects to get into deep discussions face-to-face.”